Fruits custard dessert.
You can cook Fruits custard dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruits custard dessert
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Chopped Mix Fruits (apple, pomegranates, orange, banana, grapes, and any fruits of your choice).
- You need Handful of dry fruits (cashew, almonds, pistachios, raisins, dates).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of roohafza for garnishing (optional).
Fruits custard dessert instructions
- Firstly boil milk then gradually add sugar to it besides take some cold milk in a cup and mix custard powder without lumps then mix in boiling milk for just 5 minutes keep stirring while it’s slightly thick off the flame burner and let it cool..
- By the time custard comes to room temperature till then chop all the desired fruits and dry fruits.
- Just mix all fruits garnish it with dry fruits and cool it for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy it cool anytime very refreshing & tasty fruits custard dessert..!.