Mix fruit and chana chart dessert.
You can have Mix fruit and chana chart dessert using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix fruit and chana chart dessert
- You need 1 cup of boiled chick peas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup dahipulki.
- You need of 1 medium tea cake(cut into stars / flower) any shape/ biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 1 packet of green, red jelly.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
- It’s of 1 Apple/ peach.
- It’s of 1 tin fruit cocktail.
- It’s of 1 tbsp caster sugar.
- Prepare of A pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix fruit and chana chart dessert step by step
- Take a bowl cut the cake in flower shape set in the sides of pyrex dish, and make jelly according to the instructions and cool in fridge then cut into cubes..
- Now whipped the cream then add 1 tbsp of caster sugar set in fridge..
- Now cut the fruits and drain the water of fruit cocktail and soak the pulki in water, then drain it after 30 minutes..
- Now take the bowl of cake add chick peas, potato and fruit mix with seasoning, now add whipped cream set with yellow and green jelly and spread the whipped cream, set in fridge for 2 hours..
- A yummy and delicious chana chart dessert is ready to serve on eid, enjoy it..