Healthy Christmas cookies.
You can cook Healthy Christmas cookies using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Christmas cookies
- It’s of Almond cookie dough for Linzer cookies.
- Prepare 2 cups of Almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maple syrup.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Red Velvet Almond cookies.
- You need of Almond cookie dough.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Raw Beetroot powder.
- Prepare of Melted White chocolate/Thick coconut milk to drizzle.
- It’s of Plain Almond Chocolate cookies.
- It’s of Almond cookie dough.
- Prepare of Melted Dark chocolate to drizzle.
- Prepare of Chocolate Peppermint Brownie cookies.
- You need 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple sauce.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Creamy Unsalted Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Oats flour/powder.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- Prepare of Chopped Nuts topping (Pistachios & Cashews).
Healthy Christmas cookies step by step
- Video link: https://youtu.be/PAXxcRLXgnc.
- Mix all the ingredients given under Almond flour dough. Make a dough & freeze it..
- Cut out desired shape with cookie cutter. First I made 18 Almond cookies. Took couple of cookies for making jam cookies. So plan it accordingly as you need. Set aside the cut out part.
- Add Beetroot powder to the extras of the dough. Mix well. Roll out & cut cookies of desired shapes..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 to 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Once done, remove from oven. Let it cool. Apply jam & overlay the cookies with holes on each other to make Linzer/Jam cookies..
- Drizzle melted White Chocolate/Dark Chocolate on the beetroot & remaining Almond cookies. Store it in a airtight container..
- For Peppermint Brownie, mix all the ingredients given under it at once. Adjust Sugar according to taste. Rest it for 5 mins..
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Wet hands to handle sticky dough. Divide it to 8 parts & place it over lined cookie sheet. Add 2 tbsp dough for single cookie..
- Bake in the preheated oven @350 for 12 mins. Remove from oven. Press chopped nuts of choice when hot for easy set. It may seem undone but upon cooling it reaches perfect texture..
- Enjoy the holiday season with healthy guilt free cookies. It tastes absolutely delicious 😋.