Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies
- You need 1 packages of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Butterscotch chips.
- You need 1 packages of Chinese won ton noodles.
Chocolate Chinese Noodle "Spider" Cookies instructions
- Pour both packages of chips in a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt them over medium heat..
- Add the won ton noodles..
- Gently toss the noodles until coated with the chocolate mixture while trying not to break them too much..
- You're going to need tongs for the next part… spoons don't work very well..
- Using the tongs make small piles of the noodle mix on waxed paper and decorate if desired. Let cool until the chocolate sets..
- Once they're set you're done! We always made them this way, but in England I saw similar ones made with corn flakes..