My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.
You can have My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of butter (softened to room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar (packed tightly).
- You need 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt–> (¼ tsp + ½ tsp= ¾ tsp).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of dried cranberries or craisins.
My White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Place your oats in a food processor and pulse about 5-10 seconds. Set aside..
- Beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape down sides and bottom of bowl, if needed)..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so ingredients are well-mixed..
- Gradually stir in oats until completely combined. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop cookie by rounded 2 Tablespoon sized ball onto parchment paper, spacing at least 2" apart..
- Bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown (centers may still seem slightly underbaked, they'll finish cooking as they cool on the cookie sheet).
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet..