Caramel Apple Cheesecake.
You can cook Caramel Apple Cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the crust.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need of Cheesecake ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Mccormick apple cinnamon spice.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3-8 oz. of Pkg. Cream cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mccormick Apple cinnamon spice.
- It’s of Topping caramel.
- Prepare 13 of caramels.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp. of Milk.
- Prepare of Apple topping.
- It’s 2 cups of chunky cut apples any type.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon to taste.
- You need of Apple cinnamon to taste.
- It’s of Cornstarch/water to thicken.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake step by step
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, spices and butter. Press into 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl cream the sugar and cream cheese. Add sour cream and mix. Add eggs one at a time. Fold in vanilla.
- Pour 1 cup of batter in small bowl and add 2 tbsp. of apple spice,mix and set aside..
- Pour 1/2 of remaining batter in prepared crust..
- Spread the apple mixture over the cheese cake batter in pan.
- Spread remaining batter over filling.
- Wrap pan in foil and place inside of pan and add 2 cups of water to the pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from water and let cool..
- Once cheese cake is cool melt caramels and milk in the microwave. Initial time 1 minute and additional incriminates of 30 seconds until melted..
- Spread caramel mixture over cooled cheese cake and refrigerate to let cool..
- Prepare apple topping-in a sauce pot add apples, water, sugar and spices and cook until apples are tender if it is not sweet enough add more brown sugar. Stir in cornstarch water mixture and cook until thick. Let it cool.
- Apply apple topping to the cheesecake and refrigerate preferred overnight in pan and remove from pan once set and serve.