EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie. This phenomenal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has a thick layer of cheesecake, topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin cheesecake, all wrapped in a graham cracker crust! It's an easy yet fancy looking twist on the classic Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. The pumpkin flavor and spices are perfect for welcoming fall.
I've actually made a pumpkin pie cheesecake years ago on this blog but figured it was definitely time to tweak and update that recipe. Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. The lively, familiar spices of classic pumpkin pie are balanced by the cool and creamy goodness of a New York-style cheesecake. You can cook EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin purée.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 ounce of block room temp cream cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of store bought refrigerated pie crust.
The combination makes each bite memorably delicious and worthy of any celebration. These easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes are so delicious. Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for! Looking for a deliciously different dessert to serve this fall?
EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Unroll your pie crust and press into a pie pan pinching the edges..
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into crust. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cover your edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil midway through baking to avoid them burning..
Impress and delight all of your guests with these easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. Pumpkin pie will be a thing of the past. Impress and delight all of your guests with these easy pumpkin cheesecake recipes.