Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts.
You can cook Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 of Apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Crepes.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of milk.
- Prepare of Caramel.
- It’s 10 of squares of caramel, melted in microwave.
Salted Caramel Apple Crepes with Toasted Walnuts instructions
- Place all the filling ingredients in a saucepan and cook it on medium-low heat for about 1 hr or until soft but with a little bite still. Set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for your crepes in a medium-large bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well..
- Refrigerate for 20 min (note: you can Refrigerate the crepe batter for up to 2 days).
- When ready: heat a pan and melt a pat of butter. Pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter and swirl around the pan to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Cook on low for about 2-4 min then flip and repeat same on other side..
- Fill your crepes with the now slightly cooled filling. Roll or fold (which ever shape you like).
- Top with vanilla ice cream (optional) drizzle with caramel, sprinkle with toasted walnuts and top with whipped cream.
- At the VERY end, take a little flaked salt (itty bitty pinch) and sprinkle lightly..