Pumkin Cheesecake Bars.
You can cook Pumkin Cheesecake Bars using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumkin Cheesecake Bars
- You need 1 of stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of each brown sugar and white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black molasses.
- It’s 2 tbsp of real maple syrup.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie spice.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz cream cheese.
- You need 2 of 8 oz cool whip.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pumpkin Pie spice.
Pumkin Cheesecake Bars instructions
- Soften butter and beat together brown sugar, white sugar, molasses and maple syrup..
- Add egg, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and vanilla..
- Lastly, add salt, baking soda and flour..
- Place batter into sllightly greased rectangular 13 X 9 pan..
- Bake at 375°F for 10-15 minutes or until firm..
- Once the crust is cool make filling..
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice..
- Fold in 5 cups of cool whip and spread over the cooled cookies..
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight if you'd like then cut and serve with remaining cool whip..