Pumpkin Vanilla Cheesecake.
You can have Pumpkin Vanilla Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Vanilla Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 4-8 oz of packages of cream cheese.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of container of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of 15-16 oz all natural pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Vanilla Cheesecake instructions
- Position racks in center and lower shelf of oven. Fill roasting pan halfway with water place on lower rack. Preheat oven to 350..
- Coat 9×13 springform pan with cooking spray..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup of sugar in bowl. Mix well and press into bottom of pan..
- On medium speed beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. About 3 minutes..
- On low speed beat in eggs one at a time. Add in the sour cream and beat until blended..
- Add in the all-purpose flour and the vanilla extract blend well..
- Transfer 3 cups of the batter to a separate bowl and add in the can of pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and the tablespoon of flour. Blend well..
- Pour pumpkin mixture on top of crust and bake for 25 minutes or until center jiggles..
- Top hot layer of pumpkin with the remaining vanilla batter. Gently spoon the batter on top and again bake for 25 minutes or until center jiggles. Turn off oven and let standin oven for one hour. Place in refrigerator over night..