Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe).
You can have Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix).
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 box of spice cake mix.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter (melted).
- Prepare of whipped cream for topping (optional).
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish..
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over top..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes..
- Let cool on the counter for at least an hour and then cover and place in the fridge. Slice and serve with whipped cream..
- Notes- In my opinion, this recipe is best served once it as has chilled for a bit. The pumpkin pie mixture develops a beautiful firm texture, and the cake mix becomes crumbly and crispy. It's also fantastic served with vanilla ice cream!.