Candy cane kiss cookies. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies in both sugar/vanilla cookie AND chocolate cookie. I threw up my hands and dropped the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses into the red cart. Two indecisive days later, I made both cookie recipes and rather than fighting with myself about which recipe to share first…because I.
These delightful little kiss cookies have some of those Candy Cane Kisses chopped up and incorporated into the cookie itself. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are another fantastic cookie for peppermint lovers! These shortbread-style cookies have candy cane pieces mixed in the dough and the center is topped with a Hershey's Candy Cane Kiss. You can have Candy cane kiss cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Candy cane kiss cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped up Hershey Candy Cane Kisses.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 24-36 of unwrapped Hershey Candy Cane Kisses.
This cookie is both festive and fun to eat. A great addition to the cookie platter. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies Recipe by Our Best Bites.
Candy cane kiss cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Blend the butter with the 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer. Blend until throughly combined. Add in the egg and blend until smooth. Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Do not over mix..
- Then gently mixed in the chopped Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. Roll approximately 1 tablespoon of the dough in the 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and place them approximately 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are slightly golden brown..
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Allow them to cool for 3 minutes and then place an unwrapped Candy Cane Hershey Kiss at the center of each cookie. Move the cookies immediately to the refrigerator or freezer so that the kisses keep their form. Once the cookies have cooled, remove them from the refrigerator or freezer, remove from the baking sheets and enjoy!.
Allow to cool completely, long enough for the Kiss to harden. I stopped by my local grocery store a few days ago to buy a bag of miniature chocolate chips and stumbled on these Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses. Whenever I start seeing holiday items, I get overwhelmed with joy because the holiday season is my favorite time of the year. Not only do these Candy Cane Kiss Cookies look festive, but these holiday cookies have a festive peppermint flavor as well. You'll also love how beautiful these candy cane cookies will look on your Christmas buffet table or inside any treat bag or box.