Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening, I use crisco sticks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk, cream or half and half.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of SELF RISING flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Chopped nuts optional.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream the sugar and shortening til fluffy. Add the cream and vanilla then crack in the egg and combine well. Add baking soda to your flour and add 1 cup at a time til mixed. Add chips and nuts and mix well..
- I use a cookie scoop. Drop on parchment covered baking sheet and bake just until the bottom edges are browned a little, about 8 minutes. When done, remove to rack to cool..